The 300 & 302 range of vertical balers come with an impressive range of configuration options to accommodate different user requirements and are designed with a large feed opening and produces a large compact and uniform bale.
Ideal for business processing larger volumes of materials.
The bale dimensions are designed to specifically suit a standard pallet space of 1200 mm x 1200 mm x 850 mm, making it ideal for storage, handling and delivering supply chain efficiencies and improving overall returns through improved rebates.
All models include unique touchscreen controls for ease of use and easily accommodate large volumes of cardboard, plastic film and other lightweight products for recycling.
The 300 and 302 range produce a compact bale of approximately 300kg’s.
Other Features and Benefits:
- Range of different configurations
- Large filling opening and ideal loading height for ease of loading
- Bale dimensions to suit a standard pallet space for handling and supply chain efficiencies
- High compaction force
- Three phase power supply
- Special product retention claws for optimum compression and operation
- Unique and easy to use touch screen controls, with the option to include multiple product selections (eg Cardboard and Plastic Film)
- Easy access for strapping replacement
- Easily processes cardboard and plastic film and other lightweight products
- Power 3kw (300 & 302) or 7.5kw (300R)
- Two hinged doors and also semi-automatic slide door (opens automatically when the compression cycle is complete) for 300 and 300R
- Low height dual scissor action model available for SAM 302
- Potential for multiple product settings (eg Cardboard and Plastic Film)