The Horizontal Baler Saphir 600 & 800 are large heavy duty horizontal balers designed to suit those larger producers of recyclable products. These balers are popular across the following industry examples: Recycling Facilities, Material Recovery Facilities (MRF’s), Reverse Logistics Distribution Centres and Transfer Stations.
Both models are available in both the Vertical Wire Tie (600AT & 800 AT) and Horizontal Wire Tie designs (600ATH & 800ATH), with many design and feeding configurations available to suit each individual end user.
- Automatic operation
- Option for vertical wire tie system
- Option for horizontal wire tie system
- Large hopper and feed opening
- Variable bale length to suit your requirements
- High compaction force
- Easy to use controls
- Touch screen controls option
- 6 to 10 tonnes per hour (Saphir 600AT & ATH)
- 8 to 13 tonnes per hour (Saphir 800AT & ATH)
- Significantly reduces labour and increases productivity on site
- Easily processes a range of materials, including: cardboard, paper, trim, paper offcuts, plastic film and beverage containers
- Suits a range of different Industries, such as: Industry, Manufacturing, Print, Packaging, Retail, Logistics, Distribution, Recycling, Materials Recovery Facilities (MRF’s)
- Configuration and processing options are numerous. These can be developed to suit your specific feeding applications to ensure optimum throughput. Thus, ideal for processing recyclable volumes that are fed continuously.
- Different options include by Conveyor (belt and steel slat) feed options, air conveying and separation systems, mobile equipment, bin lifter or a potential combination of these solutions.
- Various design options are available to suit specific suite requirements, such as hydraulic shear de-blocker, perforator on hydraulic slide system and numerous customisable bale take off options to suit site layouts.