The SAM 400 vertical baler has a large feed opening for receiving larger materials and produces a large, high density and uniform bale.
It includes a semi-automatic slide door that opens automatically when the compaction cycle is complete, which saves on time, space and makes it easy for operators.
Ideal for businesses processing larger types and volumes of materials.
The bale dimensions are designed to suit a standard pallet space 1200 mm x 1200 mm x 850 for storage, handling and delivering supply chain efficiencies.
It includes unique touchscreen controls for ease of use and easily accommodates large volumes of cardboard, plastic film and other lightweight products of recycling.
The SAM 400 produces a high density, compact bale of approximately 400kg’s, avoiding the need for re-baling and enabling a Direct to Mill and/or Return to Distribution Centre logistics model. This creates huge potential for reducing costs and improving overall returns through improved rebates.
Installing a 400 vertical baler can deliver a big impact for your business. This baler has the potential to create substantial financial, operational and environmental benefits for your business. A few more examples are as follows:
- Includes a semi-automatic slide door that opens automatically when the pressing cycle is complete
- Large filling opening
- Ideal loading height
- Bale dimension to suit a standard pallet space for handling and supply chain efficiencies
- High compaction force
- Three phase power supply
- Special product retention claws for optimum compression and operation
- Unique and easy to use touch screen controls, with the option to include multiple product selections (eg Cardboard and Plastic Film)
- Easy access for strapping replacement
- Significantly reduce storage space on site
- Significantly reduce frequency of collections, reducing costs
- Create a new or increase an existing revenue stream for your business
- Easily processes cardboard, plastic film and other lightweight and bulky products into an efficient baled format