The Horizontal Baler Saphir 1200 is a large heavy duty horizontal baler designed to suit larger producers of recyclable products. This baler is popular across the following industries: Recycling Facilities, Material Recovery Facilities (MRF’s), Reverse Logistics Distribution Centres and Transfer Stations.
It is available in both the Vertical Wire Tie (1200AT) and Horizontal Wire Tie designs (1200ATH), with different design and feeding configurations available to suit each user.
- Automatic operation
- Option for vertical wire tie system
- Option for horizontal wire tie system
- Large hopper and feed opening
- Variable bale length to suit your requirements
- High compaction force
- Easy to use controls
- Touch screen controls option
- 8 to 12 tonnes per hour (75kw/100hp)
- 10 to 15 tonnes per hour (90kw/125hp).
- Easily processes a range of materials, including: cardboard, paper, trim, paper offcuts, plastic film and beverage containers
- Configuration and processing options are numerous. These can be developed to suit your specific feeding applications to ensure optimum throughput. Thus, ideal for processing recyclable volumes that are fed continuously.
- Different options include by Conveyor (belt and steel slat) feed options, air conveying and separation systems, mobile equipment, bin lifter or a potential combination of these solutions.
- Various design options are available to suit specific suite requirements, such as hydraulic shear de-blocker, perforator on hydraulic slide system and numerous customisable bale take off options to suit site layouts.