The Horizontal Baler Saphir 2050 is fully automatic baler specifically designed to suit industries that require a solution to process fine materials, including: paper trim, shredded paper, offcuts and fine residual timber waste.
It is designed to solve the management of these often problematic material types fed continuously by air or traditional conveying systems, therefore minimising the required labour, storage and transport requirements.
Horizontal Baler Saphir 2050 comes with the space saving vertical wire tie system as an option, which keeps the footprint compact and enables the installation of the baler in tight locations and close proximity to where the material is generated improving efficiencies.
A great investment for your business, offering financial, operational and environmental benefits for your business. Additional features and benefits as follows:
- Automatic operation
- Space saving vertical wire tie
- Horizontal wire tie option
- Compact design
- Suitable hopper and feed opening
- Easy to use controls
- Easy access for wire replacement
- Significantly reduces labour on site
- Develop a long term sustainable revenue stream for your business
- Easily processes a range of materials, including: paper trim, shredded paper, offcuts and fine residual timber waste.
- Suits a range of different Industries, including: Manufacturing, Print