The Horizontal Baler Saphir 500 series are fully automatic horizontal balers popular across many industries that can deliver outstanding results for your business.
The automatic operation of these balers substantially reduces required labour for processing of materials. The vertical wire tie setup keeps the footprint compact enabling you to install the baler in many tight locations. Such locations that is also in close proximity to where the material is generated inside your facility. As a result, it creates great opportunities for reducing time and handling of moving materials through out your facility.
LOADING SETUP OPTIONS
The loading setup options are endless and also include all the regular loading options such as: hand-load, hydraulic bin lifter, conveyor, air conveyor and mobile equipment as common examples. In addition, we are able to offer both the space saving vertical wire tying option, as well as the traditional horizontal wire the option. Thus, provide opportunities to process just about any product in just about any environment.
A great investment for your business, offering different financial, operational and environmental benefits. A few more examples are as follows:
- Automatic operation
- Space saving vertical wire tie system
- Horizontal wire tie system
- Large hopper and opening
- Variable bale length to suit your requirements
- High compaction force producing a dense bale
- Easy to use controls
- Easy access for wire replacement
- Easily processes a range of materials, including: cardboard, paper, trim, paper offcuts, plastic film and beverage containers
- Suits a range of different Industries, including: Industry, Manufacturing, Print, Packaging, Retail, Logistics, Distribution, Recycling, Materials Recovery Facilities (MRF’s)
- Ideal for processing recyclable volumes and fed continuously by either
- bin lifter
- conveyor or air conveying and separation systems
- mobile equipment
- or potential combination of these solutions