The Horizontal Baler Saphir 15 is an entry level fully automatic baling press, capable of processing different materials, often including paper trim, offcuts and cardboard boxes.
This auto-baler is compact in size, yet high in output and a compression force of 15 tons, that produces bales of between 80 and 150kg and up to 2 tonnes per hour. The variable bale length makes this a versatile option for businesses, to suit space restrictions and transport requirements.
Installing a Horizontal Baler Saphir 15 can deliver outstanding results for your business. The automatic operation of this baler substantially reduces required labour for processing materials and being so compact enables you to install the baler in close proximity to the material generation point inside, reducing time moving materials through your facility.
A great investment for your business, offering financial, operational and environmental benefits for your business, in operation in Europe. A few more examples are as follows:
- Automatic operation
- Space saving vertical wire tie
- Compact design
- Large hopper and opening
- Ideal loading height
- Variable bale length to suit your requirements
- High compaction force producing a dense bale
- Easy to use controls
- Easy access for wire replacement
- Significantly reduces labour on site
- Create a new or increase and existing revenue stream for your business
- Easily processes cardboard, paper trim and offcuts