The Horizontal Baler CHF 25 is a compact semi-automatic horizontal baling press that is capable of baling a diverse range of recyclable materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic film and beverage containers.
With its closed door design it is ideal for businesses that need to process a variety of different waste types into tightly compressed bales, particularly those lighter weight materials.
The loading setup options include all the regular loading options including: hand-load, hydraulic bin lifter, conveyor and air conveyor as common examples.
A great investment for your business, offering financial, operational and environmental benefits for your business. A few more examples are as follows:
- Semi-automatic operation
- Manual tie
- Closed door for enhanced compaction
- Large hopper and opening
- High compaction force producing a dense bale
- Easy to use controls,
- Develop a long term sustainable revenue stream for your business
- Easily processes a range of materials, including: cardboard, paper, plastic film and beverage containers
- Suits a range of different Industries, including: Industry, Manufacturing, Print, Recycling Facility, Material Recovery Facility
- Ideal for processing recyclable volumes and fed continuously by either: hand, bin lifter, conveyor or mobile equipment.